top of page
Social Entrepreneurial Skills for Success Program
SESSP is a project led by SEAM in partnership with the Centre for Social Innovation and funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
The overarching goal of the project is to offer high quality learning opportunities to enterprises that want to have a social impact.
The project’s concrete objectives include:
▪ Developing and implementing a cross-sectoral, cross-border and intercultural high quality and innovative training program for micro and small businesses that identify themselves as social entrepreneurs as well as aspiring social entrepreneurs and existing start up founders.
▪ Creating entrepreneurship opportunities for the unemployed and other vulnerable adults in project countries and transnationally.
▪ Encouraging digital transformation by promoting digital entrepreneurship.
▪ Enhancing life skills and abilities of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life currently residing in Malta or Cyprus to successfully develop social enterprises.
▪ To provide a set of information and knowledge that will allow a business/startup novice to have a basic understanding of the fundamental issues that need to be addressed when a business is first established;
▪ The core focus of this training is to connect the establishment of a Social Enterprise to Business Fundamentals in a way that is simple, understandable, and clear;
▪ Seamless journey that facilitates a rational flow and understanding of these concepts;
▪ Share a reasonable depth of knowledge that provides enough information to learn but not to overwhelm.
The SESSP training program is free for all our members
Discover some interesting content related to the SESSP project
bottom of page